Sunday, January 6, 2013

Weekly Review and Preview

Well, I guess I did not post since Christmas! Silly me.

I did end up having a root canal. The procedure itself was fine - had local anesthesic only and the injections were the most pain I felt the entire time. My tooth has been pain free. I have a temporary filling that will be replaced by a filling and a crown within the next few weeks.

My oldest child is now an adult. Sort of, anyway. LOL David turned 18 last week. I took the boys to see The Hobbit on IMAX on David's birthday. One of David's birthday gifts (an Xbox Live gift card) had been misplaced - by me! I couldn't find it anywhere, despite tearing things apart and even enlisting David (who wanted that card) to go through bags of trash. It finally turned up yesterday in my writing class bag, where I now recall stashing it.

Having these three weeks off lessons has been wonderfully pleasant. But we are ready to get back to a routine. Or maybe I'm just saying that to psych myself up. LOL

1/6 Sunday - Church, movie with friends (L), Work 2
Monday - Work 5, Lessons, Karate, Dr appt (B)
Tuesday - Work 5, Lessons, Dr appt (D,J,S)
Wednesday - Work 5, Lessons, Dr appt (L), Church
Thursday - Work 3?, Writing Classes, Karate
Friday - Work 3?, Co-op
Saturday - Work 2?, BOOK CLUB - Les Miserables!

Lots of doctor appointments again this week! And I need to make more, too! Oh my!

There is going to be a 24 hour work outage that I will have to try to work around on Thursday and Friday. I really want to get 25 hours in this week. I would have managed that last week, but I was unable to log in (not my fault) on Saturday at all. so I ended up with 21.5 hours.

We are back to our lessons this week and all our regular commitments - karate, writing class, church, co-op.

I saw The Silver Linings Playbook with friends tonight and it was WONDERFUL. I loved it! It is rated R for language and some sexual content/nudity, but I didn't find it gratuitous in any way. Very realistic and poignant story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO glad you found David's gift card....isn't that frustrating to lose something like that? Love, Mom