David's orthodontist visit went well - back again in 6 weeks.
Took Suzy and a friend and James to the Shrine Circus on Friday morning. I had a great time! I think the kids are rather blase' 21st century kids who are not easily impressed. James liked the motorcycles in the sphere of death the most. I love the horseback riding act.
I was sick on Sunday evening - I think it was my gall bladder. Bleh. Probably should get that checked out. The rest of the week was normal and uneventful.
1/20 Sunday - Church
Monday - Work 5, Lessons, Karate
Tuesday - Work 5, Lessons, Ice Skating
Wednesday - Work 5, Lessons, Gymnastics, Church
Thursday - Work 2, Writing Classes, Karate
Friday - Work 3, Co-op, Winter Blast Retreat (S)
Saturday - Work?, Winter Blast Retreat (S)
The upcoming week is fairly normal with the addition of two active outings - one ice skating day and one gymnastics open gym day. The kids will have a full week with their lessons as well.
Suzy is going to a retreat with the church Friday night and Saturday. They will have fun doing things like swimming and rock-wall climbing, as well as learning more about God.
I will plan to spend a good deal of time on the phone this week setting up, yes, MORE doctor appointments. I also hope to squeeze in a couple workouts at some point.
1 comment:
Doctor appts kill me. That always seems to be the straw that breaks the camels back. We homeschool, cook, clean, field trips, manage our finances...and then add doctor appts to that, and I'm toast. Not sure how to fit it all in. Looking forward to the ice skating this week!
Post a Comment