We've gone to church 4 weeks in a row now, I believe. That's something we haven't done in a couple years. We are both pretty pleased with the Lapeer Free Methodist Church, so we're going to settle in there, I think.
Writing class is going well and I'm getting good feedback from the parents.
James and Bob went to a Royal Rangers campout this past weekend. It was rainy on Friday and cold the entire weekend - down into the 30's at night. But James had a blast and I'm glad Bob is able to go with him.
Friday night I spent some "girl time" with Emily watching a movie and pigging out on candy. And Saturday night I got to have dinner and some fun conversation with a couple of good friends. Needed that!
Am now up to running 1.5 miles and walking 1.0 mile. Need to get up to running 3.1 miles (with intervals) by the end of the month. James, Suzy, and I are planning to run a 5K the last weekend of October. THEY need to get training!
10/7 Sunday - church, Bob and James return from campout
Monday - Work 4, Lessons, Karate, Soccer GAMES (D-home, J-home)
Tuesday - Work 4, Lessons, Soccer GAME (S), practice (J)
Wednesday - Work 4, Lessons, Church
Thursday - Work 4, Writing Class (L), Lessons, Karate, Soccer Practice (S), GAME (D-away)
Friday - Work 4, Opera with David, Church Directory Pictures, Soccer GAME (D-home)
Saturday - Soccer TOURNAMENT (J), GAME (S), Practice (D) & Book Club (Lisa)
Lots of soccer this week, but only a couple more weeks of this craziness! David has 3 games - one is away. I will be able to attend only Friday's game. Suzy has two games this week. James has a home game Monday and a soccer tournament this weekend - 3 games on Saturday between 7am and 7pm. Still not sure how that's going to work out. Probably will have to throw myself on the mercy of some of the other parents. He will probably also have games on Sunday - THOSE I can attend.
David wanted to go to an opera, so he and I are attending the dress rehearsal of The Barber of Seville on Friday in Detroit. We shall see how that goes.
Other than those (soccer and opera) and the pictures for the church directory, the rest of the week is pretty normal. Heh! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!
1 comment:
You and your "normal" weeks.....hah!! Love, Mom
Post a Comment