Suzy was invited to spend a couple days camping with a friend, so I took her up there on Wednesday night and she came home on Friday night. Emily spent the night with a friend on Thursday and James did on Friday.
I went to the midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises on Thursday night (Fri AM) with a couple friends. We stopped for coffee beforehand and I had a double espresso. LOL Great movie. I was really saddened to hear of the tragedy in Colorado; how terrible.
We did not end up going to Port Huron because the weather did not cooperate. That trip was rescheduled for mid-August. Instead James spent the day with a friend, David hung out at home, and the girls & I visited with friends.
James has a cough that seems to be getting worse. If it's not better on Monday, I will make him a doctor appointment.
7/22 Sunday - Church picnic?
Monday - Work 4; karate, Soccer VBS (S)
Tuesday - Work 4, Beach Day, Soccer VBS (S)
Wednesday - Work 4, Book Sale, Soccer VBS (S)
Thursday - Work 4, karate, Soccer VBS (S)
Friday - Work 4, Soccer VBS (S)
Saturday - Makers Faire (D)
Suzy has VBS this week every night; this is the soccer-themed VBS that she enjoys. She told me she wasn't going to participate in any other VBS this summer. She had several opportunities that she declined so I guess she was serious. She also didn't choose to do Field School at the Nature Center, nor swimming lessons. James also declined all those activities.
I need to get some books ready to drop off at a book sale on Tuesday and then go pick them up on Wednesday after the sale. Hopefully I won't have many left to pick up. I'm getting tired of walking around the pile, so they will be PRICED TO SELL.
I am planning to take David to the Maker Faire at The Henry Ford on Saturday. This was recommended to him from a couple of sources and I think it will be right up his alley.
We'll also be getting ready for camping throughout the week since it begins on the 29th.
2 comments:
We hope James is better now. Keep us posted. Love, Mom
I keep forgetting about Maker's Faire. I check the dates way back in April/May, but then forget when it actually rolls around. Maybe next year:)
Post a Comment