We started working on our new forms in karate this week - complicated! Testing will be the end of February.
The Seeds of Faith rollerskating party was a blast! The kids had a great time. I did not skate this year as last year I felt it in my knees for days and days afterward.
Saturday was a busy day! David had Defense and Tactics class (in which he worked on take-downs and getting a gun away from an attacker) and then I drove him to Great Lakes Crossing to wrap gifts as a fundraiser for his robotics class. I fought the crowds for a couple hours during that and snagged some Christmas gifts. Stopped at the store and got home in time to change clothes and head out to book club. Whew!
12/11 Sunday - Church
Monday - Work 4, Lessons, Karate
Tuesday - Work 4, Lessons
Wednesday - Work 4, Lessons, Church
Thursday - Work 4, Writing class, Karate
Friday - WORK 4, Lessons
Saturday - Family Christmas
Sunday - James Family Birthday Party
This is a pretty normal week - thankfully. It will allow me some time to get ahead on Christmas preparations, especially since the kids are doing full lessons right up until December 23.
No comments:
Post a Comment