Saturday, August 14, 2010

Weekly Preview and RECAP

Saturday - Just hanging out mostly
Sunday - Church
Monday - WORK 5 hrs, Soccer practice (D)
Tuesday - WORK 5, Soccer practice (E,J), Port Huron
Wednesday - WORK 5,
Thursday - WORK 4, Beach Day Soccer practice (E,J?)
Friday - WORK 4, Soccer practice (D)
Saturday - Soccer practice? (D), Book Club!

Soccer is starting in earnest. James and Emily both have their first practices this week. Have not yet heard from Suzy's coach. David continues with his practices.

One more week left before we camp with the homeschool group. Thankfully, we can use a lot of the planning we did for Family Camp. Also, since this camp is close to home, I will be coming home each day to work instead of doing it at the campground. That will make things easier since if I forget anything, I can just bring it and also bring the stuff we are done with back home (dirty laundry especially).

I had more stuff typed here, but it didn't save! Argh....

We visited my friend Gina's church this morning. Her husband is the new senior pastor there. What a nice service. We may visit again.

I managed two runs this week of 2 miles each. If the weather is ok tonight, I may run again just before it gets dark.

Had a spontaneous Girls Night Out Friday night - movie night at a friend's house. One woman had never seen the Bridget Jones movies and was saying she had borrowed them from the library, so we watched those and also The Proposal (NOT my idea, I promise! But I surely did NOt complain! lol). Yummy snacks and lots of laughs. I didn't bring any kids, but there were 5 kids there and by the time we wound down at 2 am (!) all the kids were sacked out on the big bed like a pile of puppies! LOL

Going to try really hard to find Bob and I some kind of a manager couple position. Campground, resort, park, anything.....

I am waging an Anti-Apathy Campaign with the main target being my teenage son.

OK, I better just post or this will never get done.




No comments: