David had a great week at camp! He said the speakers were great and the games were great. So, I guess it was GREAT! lol Two of his activities this past week were cancelled - the soccer game and the car wash - both due to bad weather.
For our 21st anniversary, we went out to lunch at a local Asian buffet. (Lunch is cheaper, you know! And we're all about budget!) We took the three kids who weren't at camp. They love eating there!
The week coming up has some activities on the calendar, but there is a lot more to do. We leave for camping on Friday, so there's menu-planning and packing to do. Bob has auto maintenance to do. And we need to take advantage of the nice weather forecast to continue painting. We need to stop by the library for the Summer Reading Club.
Sunday - Church, maybe an open house
Monday - My sister Denise is coming for the day! David (I think) has a birthday party to go to.
Tuesday - Work, VBS (J&S), Soccer meeting (L)
Wednesday - Work, VBS (J&S), pick strawberries?
Thursday - Work, VBS (J&S), Road Rally (D)
Friday - Leave for Family Camp (church event)
Saturday - Camping until July 5
8 comments:
I did comment on Suzy... it was just in google chat! LOL
I can't believe you'll be leaving for family camp in less than a week! That snuck up on me!!
Yes, I've become a summer lurker. Not so fun for you, so sorry! It will be fun to come out there on Monday.
Oh, and I meant to comment on Suzy's reporting that Debbie & I used to do that when we were younger. Out in the yard. :) But "way back then", we didn't have a video camera. :)
Glad David is back and in one piece. :)
Have fun camping!!! Kids on an anniversary "date" lunch?!?
I'm reading, I'm reading! But I usually read through Bloglines, so to comment i have to click through to your blog and I'm just lazy...
I'm reading, too...everyday!
I know...it's frustrating when you download pics, spend time creatively writing and then... what, no comments?
Not even a one-worder?
I'm off to read Mirkwood, because I value your opinions on a few movies that I've watched and wondered what your thoughts are, too.
Happy Sunday,
Mich.
Lurker here - just too tired to come up with witty comments these days. Will try to do better:) Suzy was adorable!
Christy
Whine! Whine! Whine!
You know that I love you. Unfortunately, life has beaten out my computer time- so I haven't even been lurking that much.
But then again- you know busy too! Hope we can see you on Sat. for Ray's bd. Just let me know if Em will be able to make it!
Hugs!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Post a Comment