Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Little Blah-Blah-Blah

Going to my first AYSO board meeting tonight. Dinner - paid for! Woot!

Took the fam shopping today - Dropped the guys at Home Depot, took the girls shopping for party stuff. Cannot find a mini-tea set anywhere! Argh!

David had an eye appointment today - increased prescription, ordered glasses. Two to three weeks and they'll be in.

Party planning driving me insane. Why did I volunteer for this again? Eeeeeek! She wanted a nice easy sleepover. lol OK, when the sleepover sounds BETTER? then I know I'm insane.

Watched Galaxy Quest for the first time this week. Very funny! Laughed and laughed. David found it extremely amusing too. On my second disc of NCIS Season 1. We like it. Remember I was looking for a current TV show to watch on DVD? Think I've found it.

Just something I wanna say - Whining drives me batty. For some reason, and I'm sure it's not present company, this has come to the forefront of my mind.

No house painting has happened yet. Monday it rained. Yesterday Bob realized he had no masking tape. Bought some today. So maybe now we can begin. Oh wait, yeah, PARTY on Friday. @@ and it's supposed to rain tomorrow. It was supposed to rain today too, but it didn't. It better not rain on Friday.

Both the queries I sent on Monday got rejections the same night. Dang, those agents are fast! Edited some yesterday. Maybe I can edit a little more before I have to head out. I've been working on the laptop, since it isn't hooked to the internet. Then I don't get as distracted. lol

OK, I'm off! You feel free to hang out and do your thing.

4 comments:

Debbie Schlarb said...

I don't know anyone who like whining!!

Sadie said...

Never give up. Never surrender!
(Love that movie, LOL, between that line and "And it explooooded." we quote it pretty often around here!)

MICHELE said...

whining?

I don't like it at any age. Not that I don't do my fair share of it... but, I really try to be aware of it....

And.. okay...I better stop while I'm ahead.

Mich.

Anonymous said...

but whhhhhhyyyyyyy? Moooooooooom!
Christy