Because of this field trip, I did not have writing class this week and we also missed karate that day.
10/6 Sunday - Church
Monday - Work 4, Karate
Tuesday - Work 4, Soccer (EJS)
Wednesday - Work 4, Church
Thursday - Work 4, Writing Class, Karate
Friday - Work 4, Co-op, Campout (J)
Saturday - Soccer - LAST DAY (ES), Campout (J), TFC (E)
Suzy and I volunteered in the church nursery today for the first time. No kids showed up. I think that's sort of normal, but hopefully more kids will be there next time. We will go in again in two weeks. Suzy really wants to work with kids. Since no one was there but us, we sorted all the toys and tossed out some broken things.
This week is the last week of soccer for the girls and James will be done next week. OH, I am SOO happy about that. Thirteen straight years of fall and spring soccer is wearing me down. Suzy is a soccer whiz, however, so I won't be taking a break anytime soon.
James is going to the fall Royal Rangers campout this weekend, and he invited a friend to go along. He LOVES the campouts. Emily has a TFC concert on Saturday which will take her away for most of the day.
Other than that, it's a week with nothing out of the ordinary - just the regular soccer, karate, writing class, co-op, etc.... No field trips, park days, extra meetings, or anything of that sort. At least not that I know of yet. I do hope to get together with friends one evening.
1 comment:
You forgot to mention the work day where your whole family moved our heavy furniture from upstairs to downstairs......that was a spectacular amount of work that got done, but I can see how a Shakespeare outing and ArtPrize overshadowed that memory!!! Love, Mom P.S. We are enjoying our new bedroom immensely!!!
Post a Comment