Sunday, December 16, 2012

Weekly Review and Preview

House is all decorated, though we don't really do a ton of holiday decorating.

The doctor said I probably have tendonitis in my shoulder though she is sending me for an x-ray to check for arthritis.

The Hobbit was a lot of fun, though I think I probably should not have read the book immediately prior to watching it. Emily read it too and we both went with our book club.

12/16 Sunday - church
Monday - Work 5, karate, Orthodontist (D)
Tuesday - Work 5, Party (S)
Wednesday - Work 5, Bob Dr. appt
Thursday - Work 5
Friday - Work 5?, Dentist (L)
Saturday - Mellon Family Christmas

We are off lessons this week, but will spend some time doing some more holiday things. I still have a bit of shopping to do too. I do plan to take the boys to see The Hobbit at some point soon. Probably on IMAX.

No comments: