I'm going to try to work 5 hours on Mondays from now on, so that I can have "a head start" rather than running behind.
David has his braces on and they hurt! :-) I have to find Emily an oral surgeon that will take both our insurances - harder than it sounds, but worth it if I can accomplish it.
I am way way way behind in NaNoWriMo. I doubt I've ever been this far behind. Will I catch up? Stay tuned! James and Emily are moving right along!
11/11 Sunday - church and potluck
Monday - Work 5, karate, Lessons
Tuesday - Work 4, Lessons
Wednesday - Work 4, Lessons, massage (L), church
Thursday - work 3, writing classes, Karate, lessons
Friday - Work 4, co-op
Saturday - book club
This week is not as busy as last week. I hope.
Bob has several doctor appointments coming up this week too - an ultrasound, an MRI, and an ECG. I think.
I gave up my massage on Halloween and let Bob take that appointment. But I have one this week!
Suzy has an email address now. If you want it, let me know.
2 comments:
Congrats red belt people!!! Love, Mom
I bet my girls would want Suzy's email. We'll have to exchange email addresses:)
Post a Comment