Friday, September 7, 2012

Weekly Preview and Review

Co-op went smoothly the first day. The kids had fun and no difficult issues arose.

David's team got whomped at their first game 6-0, but won their second game 4-2. David usually plays defense.

Our first week of lessons went well - half-days. The full schedule begins on the 10th.

9/9 Sunday - church
Monday -  Work 4, Lessons, Soccer GAMES (D-home, J-away),
Tuesday - Work 4, Lessons, Soccer Practice (J,S)
Wednesday - Work 4, Lessons, Church
Thursday -  Work 4, Writing Class (L), Lessons,  Karate, Soccer GAME (S)
Friday -  Work 4, Lessons, Renaissance Festival, Soccer GAME (D-home)
Saturday - Soccer GAME (S,J-home), Soccer Practice (D), David massage appt (Bob too?), Book Club


This will be a busy week! Six soccer games spread over four days and an additional 3 practices makes soccer a five-day commitment this week. Only one of those games is out of town, thankfully!

I start teaching a middle school writing class on Thursday; I believe I have 12 students interested. This is a class I am paid to teach. :-)


We are GOING to go to CHURCH this weekend. 

And I have a Renaissance dress to make, two brown cloaks to dye black, and a Renaissance dress to accessorize. We are going to dress up for the Faire for the first time.

2 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Have fun dressing up for the Renaissance faire!

Anonymous said...

Another very full week ahead, I see! Love, Mom