I felt like I was getting sick on Monday, so I started my trusty home remedy and once again, I did not get sick!
Haven't gone back to the chiropractor yet as we were waiting for payday. I'm thinking about calling around and finding the very best deal. Saw an ad that made me think I can get a better price.
3/4 Sunday - Emily's birthday!
Monday - Work 4, Karate, Brit Lit Movie Night (E,D,E)
Tuesday - Work 4, Mich History (SEJ)
Wednesday - Work 4, Art Class (E,J,S), Church, Robotics (D)
Thursday - Work 4, Wordsmith class, Karate
Friday - WORK 4
Saturday - AN EMPTY DAY ON THE CALENDAR!!!!
Sunday - Church, Jane Austen meeting
I agreed to teach a writing camp (or two) for a local school district. I also have an essay class (4 weeks on Mondays) coming up starting March 12. Also my Brit Lit students pay for each paper that they turn in for grading. I am very thankful for these extra opportunities to increase our income and am always looking for new ones that fit into my schedule.
Emily has soccer starting March 12 as well - practice. If the weather cooperates. The younger two probably won't begin until after Easter.
Quite a few homeschool field trips and opportunities to socialize are coming up this month. I am going to be choosy about our participation in these events. The choices: museum, swimming, rollerskating, a couple movies, and probably one or two more. I think we'll end up with rollerskating and the movies.
1 comment:
what is your trusty home remedy?? please, do share! - Janet
Post a Comment