Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekly Preview and Review

This weekend was full and fun for all of us!

Suzy was invited to one friend's house Friday night. I picked her up Saturday afternoon and within an hour or so, delivered her to another friend's house to spend Saturday night. She came home late Sunday afternoon and was so tired she was asleep within minutes.

James and Bob went to a "snowflake" camp with the Royal Rangers Friday night through Sunday noon. James rode a horse and shot a .22 rifle and came home quite dirty. lol By the way, the weekend started with no snow, but snow fell Friday evening so there was at least a dusting of snow.

David and Emily went to a youth retreat Friday night through Saturday evening. Lazer tag, rollerskating, worship, sermons, group games, and more filled their 24 hours away.

And I was scheduled to be HOME ALONE - ALL ALONE - Friday night. When I mentioned that to my friend, she teased me that Quint would probably visit me. (Quint is the ghost in The Turn of the Screw, which we are reading for book club. lol) When I expressed to her that FREAKED ME OUT, she invited me to stay with her that night. (Her husband was also at the snowflake camp.) So, I spent Friday night with her, worked a little Saturday morning, then we had a short yearbook workbee, then I headed out to deliver Suzy to her 2nd sleepover. After that, I met up with some friends and headed to BOOK CLUB! (Always the highlight of my month!)

David's robotics "build season" will end this week and the schedule will taper off until their competitions begin the first weekend in March.

2/19 Sunday - getting everyone back home and on track....
Monday - Work 4, Karate, Robotics (D), Chiro (L)
Tuesday - Work 4, Robotics (D), Mich History (SEJ), Chiro (B)
Wednesday - Work 4, Church
Thursday - Work 4,  Wordsmith class, Karate, Robotics? (D)
Friday - WORK 4, Robotics? (D)
Saturday - Karate testing
Sunday - Church, Dreamcoat play (LES), Improv (D)

We have karate testing this Saturday, so we may try to make a few extra karate classes this week.

My friend told me her chiropractor was giving new patients free visits this week, so I booked an appt for me and one for Bob. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that WAS one busy weekend!! Love, Mom

Debbie Schlarb said...

I've always been curious about chiropractors. Hope it does some good for you two!

Anonymous said...

the back whacker huh? I am curious too- Janet