Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekly Review and Preview

Well, let's see. I got the minivan registered, so I am driving that again since the Safari needs some work. It's here now instead of parked at my friend's house. So hopefully Bob can do some work on it.

Tuesday night was very slippery so David and I headed out to robotics but turned around.

Saturday David went to Defense and Tactics class and then a Kendo Sword Seminar at karate. After those, he spent 6 hours at robotics. Long day!

Book Club was great once again - with 12 ladies attending. We always seem to have 10-12 ladies, but they are different ladies every month with just a few that always attend. Persuasion by Jane Austen is one of my favorite books now!

I'm almost done with the Daniel Fast and I've done very well keeping to it. I had a couple times where it was more loving to break the fast than to follow it, so I did. I really hadn't wanted to make big announcements about it, but that's just about impossible when doing something like that for three weeks and continuing to live a regular life at the same time. I have only two more days! I am going out to eat on Wednesday and am DEFINITELY having coffee and Diet Coke! :-D

1/22 Sunday - Church
Monday - Work 4, Karate, Robotics (D), Girls' Night?
Tuesday - Work 4, Robotics (D), Mich History (S,E,J)
Wednesday - Work 4, Church, Lunch out!
Thursday - Work 4,  Wordsmith class, Karate, Robotics (D)
Friday - WORK 4, Robotics (D), Movie Night? (L)
Saturday - Robotics (D)
Sunday - Church, Improv (D)

Bob is working at the homeless shelter every day this week. He works the 3:30-8:00am shift. This is a traveling homeless shelter and this week is hosted by the church we've been going to. Next week, Bob will be volunteering again but at another church. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just might try a Jane Austen book one of these days, which one should I start with? Love, Mom