A couple of you asked about Saturday's plans - tomorrow, actually. Well, I didn't have anything on the calendar except picking up the girls from their sleepover, but since I typed that I've added a few things. WORKING 3.5 hours today, David has D&T training at karate, and James was invited to a birthday party. And we always clean house on Saturdays too. But thank the Lord, NO SOCCER!
Trick-or-treating was nice. We had a bunch of friends come over and join us.
David had robotics on Wednesday but they haven't actually started the preparation for competition yet.
I've gotten off to a slow start in NaNoWriMo. I wrote my goal the first day, the second day only half, and the next day nothing at all. Haven't written yet today, but I still may.
11/6 Sunday - Church?, Write-in
Monday - Work 5, Lessons, Karate, AYSO Board meeting
Tuesday - Work 5, Lessons, Field Trip to Leader Dog School
Wednesday - Work 5, Lessons, Dentist (D,J) Church
Thursday - Work 5, Lessons, Karate, David's Soccer Banquet
Friday - WORK 5?, Dentist (E,S), Karate Testing, Party (S)
Saturday - Pick S up, Book Club (yes, already!)
Sunday - Church, B&B (L,E)
Oh my gosh - a busy week! And NaNo too? ACK! And why did I schedule the dental appointments this week? Bad bad Lisa.
Well, sometimes things have to go and it may be the Board meeting. That's really the only thing that CAN go. And maybe I won't work extra hours IF they are offered. Well, and I can give the kids an easier week in lessons since THEY are writing well! Oh, and we COULD skip church Wednesday night. We shall see.
I am taking Emily to a nearby B&B - just her and I, on Sunday night. I saw a good deal on Living Social and snapped it up with the idea of Bob and I going away overnight. But he doesn't sleep well anywhere, so he didn't think that would be too restful, so instead Emily and I are going to have a little writer's retreat/mama-daughter time.
Karate testing is Friday night and of course we need to PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE. We may attend extra classes.
We are going to the leader dog school for a field trip - terrible terrible timing for that, but I've wanted to take the kids there FOREVER. So, shoehorn that puppy into the schedule!
David's fall awards banquet is Thursday night. You might see might surreptitiously writing under the table. It's a LONG LONG BORING night, but he gets his varsity award and that's a worthwhile event to attend.
Hopefully I will get a LOT of writing done this weekend!
1 comment:
Well, when DON'T you have a busy wek? But this DOES seem busier than usual....lots of good stuff there, though, and interesting!!! Love, Mom
Post a Comment