Sunday - Church, Relax
Monday - WORK 5, Karate, Soccer Practice (D)
Tuesday - WORK5, Soccer Practice (S), Science Museum (J,S)
Wednesday - WORK 5, Nature Center (S-AM, J-PM)
Thursday - WORK 5, Karate
Friday - WORK 5, Beach Day, Soccer Practice (D), Soccer Practice (S), Nature Center (J)
Saturday - Soccer Practice (D)?, Book Club
Sunday -
James and Suzy have a couple Nature Center classes this week. Suzy starts soccer practice and David continues with his practices 3 times a week. Haven't heard from James' coaches yet. Emily isn't playing soccer this fall.
Suzy and James will probably go on Tuesday to the Impression 5 Science Museum with a friend. That's in Lansing.
We are working hard at karate in anticipation of testing at the end of the month. The karate school is organizing a mass testing with all 26 of their schools, most of which are located in Michigan. The mass testing is August 28 and we will be tested at 12:30 in case anyone wants to watch. It's at Ultimate Soccer in Pontiac, an indoor, air-conditioned facility. The black belt recertification will be at 9 am and this is NOT usually open for people to watch, so we may head down to see that.
I am hoping for a Mom's Night Out this week at a friend's house. Her husband is out of town for work. Also maybe I can sneak away Sunday and go see a movie? I thought about going during David's soccer practice Friday night but that didn't end up working out.
I'm kind of addicted to Friday Night Lights on Netflix Instant. Yeah, I know. A show about high school football in Texas? Who would've guessed that Lisa would find that intriguing? LOL I've watched all 22 episodes of the first season and am into the second season. Of course, I found it only AFTER it was cancelled on regular tv. At least I can watch it on demand with no commercials!
2 comments:
Lots to coordinate w/ kid activities & a sick hubby! I wasn't sure about starting Friday Night Lights. It's in my queue, maybe I'll start it when I'm done w/ The Office?
sorry you had to cancel so many things last week! hope Bob is feeling better (I get sympathy pains for bad headaches, and that one sounds like it was a real monster of a headache). Hopefully this week will be better for you.
Post a Comment