Suzy had her cavities filled and the boys had good reports from the dentist.
We had fun at homeschool skating, and the turnout was about TWICE what it was last month. There is one more in April.
The field trip was to the Detroit newspaper printing facility and it was rather interesting. I wish they'd actually been PRINTING the paper though.
We wanted to see Jane Eyre at our book club night, but the movie was only released in LA and NYC. So we saw The Adjustment Bureau instead - good movie - and then went out to eat. Yummy!
I worked 4 extra hours, though my goal was 5.
I spent quite a bit of Saturday sewing with my friend Darlene. Got a lot accomplished and when my 'new' sewing machine messed up, I (finally) figured out what was wrong with it.
I am really really ready for spring. I mean, REALLY.
Sunday - Sewing, Pick up S
Monday - WORK 5 hrs, Lessons, Gymnastics
Tuesday - WORK 5, Lessons, Movie Night?
Wednesday - WORK 5, Lessons
Thursday - WORK 5, Lessons, Dance Class
Friday - WORK 4, Co-op, SISTER WEEKEND!
Saturday - SISTER WEEKEND!
Sunday - SISTER WEEKEND!, Bday party (S)
We plan to start karate next month. We will probably skip the last session of gymnastics since karate is the same day. I think we'll do karate in April, but maybe skip May because of soccer.
I need to focus on the soccer registration preparation now that the yearbook is done.
And did I mention? I am READY FOR SPRING!
2 comments:
I'm soooo ready for spring, too! Your kids will love karate, I'm sure of it. Or at least I predict that James will for sure!
See you Friday!
spring!- see you in a few- Janet
Post a Comment