Sunday - Visit a church? Or just write write write?
Monday - WORK 4 hrs, Lessons, Write, Gymnastics
Tuesday - WORK 4, Lessons, Write
Wednesday - Kickboxing, WORK 4, Lessons, Write
Thursday - WORK 4, Lessons, Write
Friday - WORK 4, Write-in, Awards Banquet for David
Saturday - Book club!, Write
Sunday - Visit a church? Write
Loved Beezus and Ramona - highly recommended.
Also liked The Last Song though I have yet to watch the ending as my DVD was defective. I think it would have been better without Miley Cyrus though. LOVE Greg Kinnear.
Wonka Fruit Marvels (clementine) are TASTY!
We tossed a broken dresser and brought another one into service. We have junky furniture. lol
I love coffee with flavored creamer. Don't like regular coffee with powdered creamer and sweet and low. Or with milk and sugar. Or honey. Blech.
Starbucks is an odd place. Not sure I like it.
I love teaching my Austentatious class. And thanks to Darlene for leading the discussion this past week! Can't wait for movie night in just an hour or so.
James and David both had friends sleep here last night. That's different for us. We don't often do sleepovers here.
I hate my story and I am not sure what to do with it. So, right now? I am procrastinating. Which means I will be writing later tonight, if I can think of something to say.
I just about have my Evanovich collection finished. I am working on getting all the Gabaldon books (of Outlander) in hardcover - nearly there!
My enormous thesaurus makes me happy.
This is a nice sunny day. I should go for a run. I haven't been running since that 5K in September. I am a slacker. I haven't exercised at all in 2 weeks. But I am counting calories. I can't go for a run now anyway since I have to leave in 45 minutes.
We are still looking for a car.
It's the little things that drive me crazy. A dirty sock stuffed under the couch. A spill that no one bothers to clean up. A dirty Q-tip on the floor RIGHT NEXT TO the trashcan. Bickering. A sweatshirt not hung up. Again. Etc. Etc. Etc...
It's also the little things that make life worth living. The coffee maker timer. A card in the mail from your mom. (Thanks, Mom!) Seeing the kids excited about something they learned at co-op. (Thanks, Marla, Sarah, Darlene, and Michele!) An 80's song on the radio that I know all the words to. (Thanks, Journey! lol) Sunshine on a November afternoon. Diet Coke with ice.
I'm off to Movie Night with my Austentatious teens! Have a great night!
4 comments:
Loved this post, reading it is almost (but not really) as good as sitting down for a quick visit!! Love, Mom
I agree it is the little things that count!
I like Mom's comment above. :)
I love my 1950's dictionary that has words like "steatopygeous". Good clean fun:) I'm rather anti-starbucks. I love coffee, but its the moral of the thing (coffee that costs way more than it should). Hope your novel becomes more enjoyable to you (although maybe it IS enjoyable to you and that's what you hate about it so much? LOL - playing psychologist here).
Post a Comment