Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Weekly Preview and RECAP

Saturday - Camping
Sunday
- Camping
Monday - WORK (4 hrs daily), Farewell Party
Tuesday - WORK, Soccer conditioning (S,J,E), Library Program (J,S,B)
Wednesday - WORK
Thursday - WORK, Youth Program (D,E), Running Club?, Movie in the Park
Friday - WORK
Saturday - No plans!?

Thankfully this is a rather quiet week. I am having trouble mustering energy to accomplish anything other than work. The laundry is nearly caught up from camping and most of the camping stuff is put away.

James says his ear is bothering him. Hopefully that stops.

I have a mound of soccer stuff to get done this week and co-op registration is next week, so I have some things to get ready for that. (though the bulk of that prep belongs to someone else now!)

I picked up 4 extra hours this week to make up for the 4 I did not work last week. We were only required to work 16 last week because of the holiday Monday, but that shorts my paycheck of course. I had hoped to still work 20 last week, but I just couldn't. I ended up using my friend's Mi-Fi hotspot and another friend's home internet connection to work at camping. Thank the Lord for good friends!

Hoping to do a camping post on Cornerstone, but no promises. :-)

I could say tons more but I am done with my first cup of coffee and I need to get a shower and some work done. I didn't manage a run this morning - soooo exhausted.

1 comment:

Debbie Schlarb said...

Nice that you have a slower week this week to ease back into "normal life" after camping!