Saturday, April 24, 2010

Weekly Preview

Sunday - Lazy Day
Monday - Spanish (only 2 classes now), WORK (4 hrs daily)
Tuesday - Lessons, WORK, Suzy Soccer Practice, homeschool, meeting
Wednesday - Lessons, WORK, James Soccer Practice
Thursday - Park Day, WORK, Suzy soccer GAME
Friday - Lessons, Cinderella Ballet (E,S,L), WORK, swimming?
Saturday - SOCCER GAMES

Not much happening on this blog - is anyone still reading it?

Life is so hectic. On Wednesday, my neighbor came over and said he accidentally knocked the cable for our internet/phone down with his backhoe-loader. No internet. ACK! How do I work? Charter couldn't come out until Thursday morning. A quick review of my options showed that heading to a nearby library was the likeliest solution for still being able to accomplish my work that day. So, off I went, leaving David in charge.

The kids didn't think about James' soccer practice, so he missed it that afternoon. Oops.

And the next afternoon, while I was working, I forgot about Suzy's practice! Double oops. At least I remembered the games on Saturday, eh?

Um, what else? During the girls last Keepers meeting on Tuesday, Darlene and Maryann and Erin and I went to the park and walked a loop. I also did one Couch-to-5K with the kids.

On Thursday I stopped at a garage sale and got a brand new, still in the box food mill. $5

Our last co-op of the year was Friday. Always bittersweet to see it end.

Friday night Bob and I went to a fundraiser banquet at the Christian school where I taught briefly a couple years ago. The Calvarymen quartet was the entertainment - they are Bob's favorite. Unexpectedly, two couples who are friends of ours were there and we sat at the same table and enjoyed some nice conversation.

Can't think of much else and I have some paperwork to handle, so I'm going to close.

3 comments:

Debbie Schlarb said...

Glad to hear that you and Bob got out this week!

MICHELE said...

I STILL READ YOUR BLOG!!

Keep going with it- Mich

Christy said...

I read it! Yay for Libraries! Milford, pass your library millage!