Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Photos

From 2009-12-24
It was HARD to get a satisfactory photo of all four of my goofy offspring! They weren't particularly co-operative and I ended up having to be satisfied with everyone looking at the camera and not making a silly face. Not sure what David was doing with the ornament. lol

I was much happier with the individual photos!

Do you like the shirts? I had given up on the idea of new PJ's for Christmas Eve since we have no money for stuff like that right now. Even though it's a tradition, we were going to have to let it go.....

Then I unpacked the Christmas craft tote and realized I had bought these shirts last year on clearance after Christmas. $2.25 each! Awesome, eh? They all wore PJ pants they already had.

Yeah, I know. We don't even "DO" Santa. LOL Makes it funnier, doncha agree?






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

It's great to find one of those boxes of "stuff" when you actually need it, instead of AFTER you needed it, which is what I usually do!! Cute.

Debbie Schlarb said...

The individual pictures are nice